Thursday 24 January 2013

Fab4 Event @ Home & Garden Market!!

If you haven't noticed, The Home & Garden Market has been going through some changes!  Great changes of course and I am really excited to see them in work!  One of the newer things is the FAB4 Event held twice a month! 

You can hop over and see all the great designers newest things for only 40L!  Now that is a deal if I ever saw one and I know some deals! 

Along with a new Logo and some great plans for the year coming, The Home & Garden Market has been, at least for me, a great place to go and learn.  The designers are all welcoming, friendly, and full of encouragement and help to new designers and builders!  I hope everyone gets a chance to hop over and check them out.....and now onto ~*~ Inspired ~*~ @ FAB4 starting today!!

~*~ Inspired ~*~ Whimsey Tea Set 40L ONLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment