Tuesday 5 February 2013

New Release, Torn Between Hunt, GROUP GIFT!!!

Gosh, I could really gush about this new set.....I tugged in Kyrene Glendevon for a new set of eyes....RH and I's are getting old I guess....and after a bit of  "Are you sure?  I mean, that is sorta Bright....." we put together these adorable little Chevron Chair n' Poof Sets....we hope you love them!!!

~*~Inspired ~*~ Gray Chevron Chair n' Poof Set
 
~*~Inspired ~*~ Yellow Chevron Chair n' Poof Set
 
~*~Inspired ~*~ Blue Chevron Chair n' Poof Set
 
Also, we are involved in the Torn Between Hunt going on from Feb 4th until the 22nd so don't miss out on this Valentine's Day inspired set! 

Our Group Gift is out as well, a redo on a cute set that I have to admit, looks better in pink (doesn't everything?)  
 
February Group Gift @ ~*~ Inspired ~*~
 
Torn Apart Corner Set

2 comments:

  1. I really like the blue chevron pattern, it is very refreshing. I would like something like that for my deck this spring. We are trying to create a comfortable outdoor living space for even more entertaining at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Maureen, We were trying for something new and YAY! I never thought of using it as outdoor furniture, but that sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete